120. D. Giannuzzi, R. Ballarini and A. Huckelbridge, “Experimental Investigation of the Cyclic Performance of the Braced Ductile Shear Panel (BDSP) Bracing system,” to be submitted.
119. I. Protasov, E. Dontsov and R. Ballarini, “Enhanced Pseudo-3D Model for Multiple Fractures,” to appear in ASME Journal of Applied Mechanics.
118. Q. Wang, X. Ren and R. Ballarini, “A Multifield Model for Early-Age Massive Concrete Structures: Hydration, Damage, and Creep,” ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics, Vol. 146, Issue 10, October 2020.
117. L. Mello, R. Ballarini and J. Le, “Numerical Modeling of Delayed Progressive Collapse of Reinforced Concrete Structures,” ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics, Vol. 146, Issue 10, October 2020.
113. P. Saez, S.J. Eppell, R. Ballarini and F. Rodriguez Matas, “A Complementary Approach Accomodates Scale Differences in Soft Tissues,” Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, Vol. 138, Article 103895, May 2020.
111. Xu, Z., Ballarini, R. and Le J., “A Renewal Weakest-Link Model of Strength Distributioon of Polycrystalline Silicon MEMS Structures,” Journal of Applied Mechanics of the ASME, Vol. 86, Issue 8, Article Number 081005, August 2019.
109. K.B. Nakshatrala, S.H.S. Joodat, and R. Ballarini, “Modeling Flow in Porous Media with Double Porosity/Permeability: Mathematical Model, Properties, and Analytical Solutions,” ASME Journal of Applied Mechanics, Vol. 85, Issue 8, Article No. 081009, August 2018.
108. S.H.S. Joodat, K.B. Nakshatrala, and R. Ballarini, “Modeling Flow in Porous Media with Double Porosity/Permeability: A Stabilized Mixed Formulation, Error Analysis and Numerical Solutions,” Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, Vol. 337, pp. 632-676, August 1, 2018.
107. W. Gerberich, E.B. Tadmor, J. Kysar, J.A. Zimmerman, A.M. Minor, I. Szlufarska, J. Amodeo, B. Devincre, E. Hintsala, and R. Ballarini, “Review Article: Case Studies in Future Trends of Computational and Experimental Nanomechanics,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology A: Vacuum, Surfaces, and Films, 35, 060801 (2017).
106. E. Dontsova and R. Ballarini, “Atomistic Modeling of the Fracture Toughness of Silicon and Silicon-Silicon Interfaces.” International Journal of Fracture, Vol. 207, Issue 1, pp. 99-122, Sept. 2017.
104. R. Ballarini, L. La Mendola, J. Le, A. Monaco, “Computational Investigation of the Size Effect of Hybrid Steel Trussed Concrete Beams,” ASCE Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 143(8), Article 04017060, August 2017.
103. E.D. Hintsala, S. Bhowmick, Y.Y. Xue, R. Ballarini, S.A.S. Asif and W.W. Gerberich, “Temperature Dependent Fracture Initiation in Microscale Silicon,” Scripta Materialia, Vo. 130, pp. 78-82, March 15, 2017.
102. R. Ballarini, G. Pisano and G. Royer-Carfagni, “The Lower Bound for Glass Strength and its Statistical Interpretation with Generalized Weibull Statistics for Structural Applications,” ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 2016, Vol. 142(12); 04016100.
101. R. Ballarini and G. Royer-Carfagni, “A Newtonian Interpretation of Configurational Forces on Dislocations and Cracks,” Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, Vol. 95, pp. 602-620, October 2016.
99. R. Ballarini, G. Pisano and G. Royer-Carfagni, “New Calibration of Partial Material Factors for the Structural Design of Float Glass. Comparison of Bounded and Unbounded Statistics for Glass Strength,” Construction and Building Materials 121, pp. 69-80, 2016.
97. S. Adibi, P.S. Branicio and R. Ballarini, “Compromising High Strength and Ductility in Nanoglass-metallic Glass Nanolaminates,” Royal Society of Chemistry Advances, Vol. 6, Issue: 16, 13548-13553, 2016.